Vertigo is a frustrating medical condition to suffer from, as the symptoms you experience can make it challenging to accomplish your daily tasks. Patients may experience a wide variety of symptoms, including dizziness, nausea, and disorientation. These can make it tough to go about your day as you experience the world shifting around you. There are numerous treatments available for vertigo, including CBD oil and tincture. Let’s spend some time learning about vertigo and the treatments available so that you can obtain the best possible treatment for your specific situation.
In this post you'll learn
Causes of Vertigo
Numerous illnesses can trigger vertigo. Vertigo can also appear as a symptom of another illness or anxiety, fatigue, stress, or pregnancy. If you are experiencing vertigo regularly, it’s best to visit your physician for a full workup so that they can help you determine the root cause of your symptoms. Then you can decide on the best ways to treat the condition that you’re experiencing.
These conditions can trigger vertigo:
Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV) is one of the most common causes of vertigo. It isn’t related to a more serious issue and is vertigo related to your head’s position and how quickly you change it. You may find that you develop vertigo symptoms when you sit up quickly, lean over the side of a bed, or need to bend down to pick something up off the floor. There’s no precise reason for BPPV, but it is sometimes associated with a blow to the head, damage to your inner ear, or migraines. A specialist will help you determine the causes of your specific condition and what the best methods are for treating it.
Meniere is an inner ear disorder that causes repeating episodes of vertigo. The symptoms may start in one or both ears and can include hearing issues, tinnitus, or imbalance. Medical treatment helps those who’ve been diagnosed with this condition to feel more comfortable. A physician can help you determine if this is the underlying cause of your vertigo.
Vestibular Neuritis is a disorder that affects the main nerve of the inner ear. If the nerve becomes swollen due to inflammation or infection, it can lead to issues with balance. Patients may experience vertigo and dizziness. A professional can help you determine the underlying condition that is causing the inflammation, as well as work with you to develop a treatment plan to treat the inflamed nerve.
Often, when an individual is dealing with the numerous issues that make up vertigo, they use that simple phrase to describe all of the included related issues. However, vertigo is a syndrome that consists of numerous symptoms. These can be treated with medical rehabilitation, surgery, medication, and natural remedies like pure CBD. Your doctor can help you decide which treatment options are best for you to manage your vertigo symptoms. These can include the following:
- Sweating: You may find that you’re sweating far more than usual when you’re experiencing vertigo.
- Nausea: Nausea and upset stomach are both common during vertigo.
- Vomiting: You may find yourself vomiting, especially during severe episodes of vertigo when it feels like the room is spinning.
- Ringing in the Ears: Hearing ringing sounds in one or both ears is common during these episodes.
- Hearing Loss in One Ear: You may find that you cannot hear out of one of your ears.
- Balance Issues: You may find it difficult to sit, stand, or walk, as it feels as if the room is shifting or spinning around you.
- Trouble Focusing Your Vision: You may have difficulty narrowing your field of vision to focus on a specific thing.
- Feeling as If the Room is Spinning: You may feel as if the entire room is rotating quickly around you.
- Dizziness: You may find that you’re feeling incredibly dizzy.
You may not feel all of these each time you experience vertigo, but there’s a solid chance that you’ll experience several on the list each time. These symptoms can be managed with medication or treatment, but CBD oil can also dramatically improve your condition.
Ways to Treat Vertigo
If you’re suffering from vertigo, it can dramatically affect your day to day life. Effective treatment can make it far easier to get through the day, and may even make the issues that you’re experiencing go away entirely. There are numerous ways to manage vertigo, including the following:
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: This is a program based on exercises, that is designed to help improve the symptoms that you’re experiencing. It alleviates nausea, dizziness, and balance issues, with repeated practice. Your doctor can recommend a therapist that can help you with vestibular rehabilitation so that you’ll feel better over time.
- Surgery: Several surgeries can be performed to help individuals who are suffering from ongoing vertigo. If you’re experiencing these symptoms and have not received any relief from less invasive treatments, a doctor may recommend that you be evaluated for ear surgery to help improve your balance and eliminate your symptoms. Surgical options will, of course, depend on the specific diagnosis.
- Medication: Medications that suppress the inner ear’s activity alleviate the symptoms of vertigo that you’re experiencing. A medical provider may prescribe medication, depending on your specific condition.
- CBD Vertigo: In many cases, CBD oil help heal vertigo. CBD is from the cannabis plant but has an imperceptible amount of THC and will not cause intoxication. These oils and tinctures can be used to alleviate symptoms and may help you treat your vertigo in much the same way that medical marijuana would, but without the feeling of being high.
Benefits of Using CBD for Treatment for Vertigo
There are numerous benefits of using cannabinoids to treat vertigo. Individuals who opt to utilize CBD experience very few side effects yet can manage their pain, anxiety, and vertigo. The benefits of using this all-natural treatment include the following:
No THC to Bind to CB1 and CB2 Receptors
CBD has almost no THC, so you won’t feel intoxicated when you use it to manage your vertigo. Instead, you’ll be able to use CBD oil to feel less stressed, as well as to control your dizziness and vomiting. CBD tinctures and oils are a great way to help manage vertigo symptoms so that you can feel dramatically better fast.
Dizziness is one of the worst physical symptoms to experience. It makes it difficult to get through the day, as you can’t walk, move about your home, or complete your daily tasks. CBD tincture can help you control this symptom so that you can get back to your usual routine.
Manage Nausea and Vomiting
CBD oil is a wonderful way to help control nausea and vomiting. If you’re experiencing these symptoms due to your vertigo, this all-natural treatment may help you feel more at ease, eliminating this symptom so that you can be more comfortable.
Studies have shown that CBD oil may be a healthy way to treat a variety of conditions, including vertigo. The human body is uniquely designed, and there are numerous ways to control the negative experiences that are connected with vertigo. If you’re experiencing these medical conditions, cannabidiol CBD can be a wonderful way to make sure you feel significantly better. Learn more about this unique treatment and how it can medical CBD oil can help you, today.